The main function of the Assessment committee is to look into examination, evaluation of Yoga professionals, assessment of Yoga Institutions / Center for accreditation and all matters related to assessment.
The broad functions of Assessment Committee are as follows:
- To develop assessment pattern for Yoga Professionals and Yoga Institutions / Centres.
- To devise procedure, forms, applications for candidates and Institutions / Centers desiring to be associated under the Scheme.
- Review and assessment of PrCB, Yoga Institutions / Centers for accreditation.
- To conduct exams/ assessments for certification of Yoga professionals.
- To appoint licensed personnel and/or teams for carrying out examination/ evaluation / assessment systematically.
- To arrange field visit to exam centers, PrCBs, Yoga Institutions / Centers, etc.
- To conduct CYE program.
- To conduct seminars/ workshops etc. for Yoga Professionals, stakeholders for upgradation of their skill and knowledge.
- To constitute any sub-committees as and when it is necessary.
Composition of Assessment Committee
|S.No.||Photos||Name and Address||Designation||Contact Details|
Amity Science Technology and
Amity University Campus, Noida
|2||Dr. M. V. Bhole,
Former Joint Director of Research,
|3||Shri B.S. Madhukar,
|Member (Assessment Expert)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Former Prof. & Head, Deptt of Yoga, Perungalathur,
|Member (Yoga Expert)||email@example.com|
|5||Dr. Vaidya Arpan Bhatt
Professor & HOD of Swasthavrutta and Yoga,
Shri Gulabkunverba Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,
Gujrat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
|6||Shri Manoj Kumar,
Consultant (ASMT), Yoga Certification Board,