The main function of the Assessment committee is to look into examination, evaluation of Yoga professionals, assessment of Yoga Institutions / Center for accreditation and all matters related to assessment.
The broad functions of Assessment Committee are as follows:
- To develop assessment pattern for Yoga Professionals and Yoga Institutions / Centres.
- To devise procedure, forms, applications for candidates and Institutions / Centers desiring to be associated under the Scheme.
- Review and assessment of PrCB, Yoga Institutions / Centers for accreditation.
- To conduct exams/ assessments for certification of Yoga professionals.
- To appoint licensed personnel and/or teams for carrying out examination/ evaluation / assessment systematically.
- To arrange field visit to exam centers, PrCBs, Yoga Institutions / Centers, etc.
- To conduct CYE program.
- To conduct seminars/ workshops etc. for Yoga Professionals, stakeholders for upgradation of their skill and knowledge.
- To constitute any sub-committees as and when it is necessary.
Composition of Assessment Committee
|S.No.||Photos||Name and Address||YCB Designation||Category||Contact Details|
|1||Dr. Vaidya Arpan Bhatt
Professor & Head,
Department of Swasthavrutta and Yoga,
Shri Gulabkunverba Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,
Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda,Jamnagar
|2||Dr. Ulka Natu
Eminent Yoga Expert & reputed Gynecologist
Ghantali Mitra Mandal No.81,
“Dhanishtha” Tarangan Tower-I,
behind cadburry company,
service raod,pokhran No.1,
|Vice Chairperson||Eminent Yoga Expert & Consultant Gynecologist||ulka[dot]natu[at]gmail[dot]com|
|3||Dr. Suryakant Dnyaneshwar Patil
Department of Yoga
Degree College of Physical Education,
|4||Dr. K. Raghvendra Pai
Founder and Secretary,
SKRSPM Sri Vedavyasa Yoga Foundation,
|5||Dr. B.S. Madhukar
|6||Dr. Ishwar V. Basavaraddi,
Head of Institution,
Yoga Certification Board,
|Member-Secretary||Head of Institution,
Yoga Certification Board
and Director MDNIY