Aim: The aim of Yoga Certification Board is to bring quality and standards in practice of Yoga and to promote Yoga as career skill.
Vision: To enable people across the globe to lead a healthy life style and to make Yoga a way of holistic Living by ensuring access to quality Yoga trainers.
Mission: To define the standards for the accreditation of Yoga Institutions/Centers, Certification of Yoga Professionals and assist them in Yoga education to society.
Objectives: The objectives of the Board are :
- To promote Yoga as means to promote holistic health and human values
- To promote Yoga as a career skill
- To develop standards and parameters, assess competencies and certify Yoga Professionals for different levels
- To develop standards and parameters, assess competencies and Accreditation of Yoga Institutions/Centers
- To bring uniformity and standards in Yoga courses conducted across India and Globe
- To collaborate with national and international organisations for promotion of Yoga