The main function of the Technical Committee is to look into all the technical aspects of the academic, accreditation and certification.
The broad functions of the Technical Committee are as follows:
- Formulation of criteria for Accreditation of Yoga Institutions / Centres.
- Formulation of criteria for Accreditation of Personnel Certification Bodies (PrCB).
- To define competencies for different levels of certification of Yoga Professionals as approved by the Board.
- To define curriculum and syllabus for various levels of competencies for certification of Yoga professionals.
- Preparation of booklets and other reading material delineating entire process of Accreditation.
- To develop Continuing Yoga Education Programme (CYEP) for upgrading knowledge and skill of Yoga professionals.
- To conduct workshops with stakeholders.
- To constitute any sub-committees as and when it is necessary.
Composition of Technical Committee
|S.No.||Photos||Name & Address||YCB Designation||Category||Contact Details|
|1||Dr. Chinmay Pandya
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya,
|Chairperson||Eminent Yoga Guru||chinmay[dot]pandya[at]dsvv[dot]ac[dot]in|
|2||Dr. (Mrs.) Latha Satish
Chairman,Research Council,Technical Advisor,
Krishnamachari Yoga Mandiram,
|3||Prof. Santosh Panda
NCTE, Govt. of India
Professor, Staff Training & Research Institute,
|4||Dr. Jagannath Patil
Professor, Staff Training & Research Institute,IGNOU,
|5||Shri K. C. Jain
Chief Executive Officer,
Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra,
|6||Prof. (Dr) B. R. Sharma
Vice-Chancellor & Dean Health and Wellness,
Sri Sri University,
Sri SriVihar, Ward No –3,Godi Sahi, Cuttack
|7||Ms. Sandhya Nitin Patki
Principal of New Age Yoga Institute,
C-1, Shrikunj Premises Co-Op Society, Hanuman road,
Vile Parle ( E)
|8||Smt. Kamlesh Barwal
Chief Executive Officer
The Art of Living International Centre,
21st Km, Kanakapura Road,Udayapura,
|9||Sh. Vikram Singh,
Head of Institution,
Yoga Certification Board, New Delhi
|Member-Secretary||Head of Institution,
Yoga Certification Board
and Director MDNIY