The main function of the Technical Committee is to look into all the technical aspects of the academic, accreditation and certification.
The broad functions of the Technical Committee are as follows:
- Formulation of criteria for Accreditation of Yoga Institutions / Centres.
- Formulation of criteria for Accreditation of Personnel Certification Bodies (PrCB).
- To define competencies for different levels of certification of Yoga Professionals as approved by the Board.
- To define curriculum and syllabus for various levels of competencies for certification of Yoga professionals.
- Preparation of booklets and other reading material delineating entire process of Accreditation.
- To develop Continuing Yoga Education Programme (CYEP) for upgrading knowledge and skill of Yoga professionals.
- To conduct workshops with stakeholders.
- To constitute any sub-committees as and when it is necessary.
Composition of Technical Committee
|S.No.||Photos||Name & Address||Designation||Contact Details|
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda
Educational and Research Institute,
|2||Dr. R. Nagarathna,
Dean, Faculty of Life Sciences,
|3||Prof. Santosh Panda,
(former Chairperson NCTE, Govt. of India)
Professor, Staff Training & Research Institute,
IGNOU, New Delhi
|4||Dr. Gayatri Mahindroo,
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers,
|5||Shri S. Sridharan,
Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram,
|Member||+91- 44- 24937998 / 3092
|6||Dr. K. Krishna Sharma,
Professor and Head,
Deptt. of H.C. & Yoga Science,
|7||Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani,
Kottakuppam Puduchery (Via)
|8||Dr. B.K. Tripathi,
Inter-University Centre for Teachers Education,
Banaras Hindu University,
|9||Dr. I. V. Basavaraddi,
Head of Institution, Yoga Certification Board, New Delhi